Halo Nerds, Please Help!

0 votes
asked Jul 14, 2012 by jsdman1234 (720 points)
I'm a Halo Nerd also.. But this is one that is beyond me.. Dr. Halsey's journal that came with the two special editions of Halo Reach.... Is there a way I could find out what this is called, or go get a blank paged book that's put together like this one? I love the design with the magnetic close and all.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.