Anyone here at a UK university?

0 votes
asked Jul 19, 2012 by Fish (7,331 points)
Just wondering what university people are studying at and what it is you are studying?

I am currently at The University of Plymouth studying BSc (Hons) Computing.

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered Jul 19, 2012 by ojmar (1,536 points)
Sounds interesting. I am at The University of Wolverhampton studying BA (Hons) Music Technology.
Welcome to Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.