1. How many [spheres] are in the diagram?
2. What position in the grid does the computer that calculates the [Question] to the Ultimate Answer occupy?
3. The barcode is the number as an Interleaved[__] 2 of 5 barcode
4. [Considering] red-hued spheres (red, purple, orange, black) as a '1' and those without as a '0', what number does each line represent in decimal form?
5. What number do the blue-tinted spheres (blue, green, purple, black) spell out?
6. What number is represented by Roman numerals spelled out by the yellow-tinted spheres (yellow,orange, green, black) in the first three rows?
o and one more thing don't [forget...]