login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

I was wondering what kind of name of dvi or unknown cable it is because i searched everywhere on google and crossfire is the result, is it true? and does this go with the dvi too? Thank you soo much i want to do a triple display screen alt textwith that but im not sure if its compatible along with my dvi inputs!! SORRY IF THE IMAGE IS TOO LARGE!!!

asked Nov 27 '10 at 23:56

arbit3r9421's gravatar image


answered Nov 28 '10 at 00:28

kevin's gravatar image

kevin ♦♦


This is a DVI cable: alt text

answered Nov 28 '10 at 00:00

FizzNakLe's gravatar image


And yes, that is a crossfire cable.

(Nov 28 '10 at 00:02) FizzNakLe FizzNakLe's gravatar image

There are several different kids of DVI cables actually. DVI-I and DVI-D

alt text alt text

As for will your crossfire cable work, that depends on the plug on the back of your computer looks like.

answered Nov 28 '10 at 00:25

Sozo's gravatar image


i have nvidia graphic card and the back of my computer port is the dual link dvi-i

(Nov 28 '10 at 00:34) arbit3r9421 arbit3r9421's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Nov 27 '10 at 23:56

Seen: 4,777 times

Last updated: Nov 28 '10 at 00:34