First time here? Check out the FAQ!
Due to the large amount of spam accounts, we temporarily disabled new user sign ups. To override this, email email@example.com and an admin will determine if you are permitted to join
Should I go ahead and get a Macbook or wait for "Lion" to be released? Please help.
May 01 '11 at 14:10
May 01 '11 at 14:14
Here is a post that people are already saying about your question in part of the other question: http://lockergnome.net/questions/133636/should-i-wait-for-osx-lion
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
Answers and Comments
learn more about Markdown
Asked: May 01 '11 at 14:10
Seen: 1,141 times
Last updated: May 01 '11 at 14:14
PRO OR AIR?
[closed] What do you think Apple will include in there Huge Mac Pro upgrade next year?
How to keep a computer fast....
[closed] What type of computer should I buy?
Macbook 2007 Battery Issues
[closed] I can't afford a current Apple computer; is a 2007 MacBook a good alternative?
A Friend Wants a Mac
[closed] witch computer is faster
Are refurbished Macs good?
What specific companies & schools only use Apple/Microsoft?
© Copyright Lockergnome, Inc. · All Rights Reserved, 2010 - 2013