login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

I believe it will either be a 747-400 or a 777-300, but I was wondering if anyone who makes that kind of flight often (Logan International in Boston to Heathrow in London) knows for sure.

asked Jun 14 '11 at 14:27

Angelwork's gravatar image


Both I think. I've flown on a 747 with them Transatlantically and I know they use 777s.

answered Jun 14 '11 at 23:27

Mattophobia's gravatar image

Mattophobia ♦♦

Turns out it's a 777 on the way there and a 747 on the way back. Thanks.

(Jun 15 '11 at 20:51) Angelwork Angelwork's gravatar image

I know that both of those planes are used for long flights. Since I don't fly often (and rarely ever fly over seas), I would recommend asking an aviation forum. I'm sure some enthusiasts over there would know.

answered Jun 14 '11 at 22:47

catchatyou's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 14 '11 at 14:27

Seen: 2,137 times

Last updated: Jun 15 '11 at 20:51