login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

One of the rubber feet fell off of my MacBook Pro Unibody today and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a replacement? Any ideas?

asked Jul 13 '11 at 01:57

Robert%20Santellan's gravatar image

Robert Santellan

answered Jul 13 '11 at 02:02

kevin's gravatar image

kevin ♦♦

edited Jul 13 '11 at 02:03

I was just going to suggest the same. For what we pay for our MacBook Pros, they better replace the little rubber feet for free.

(Jul 13 '11 at 02:28) WinfieldTodd WinfieldTodd's gravatar image

Apple's solution:


Costs around 20 bucks

answered Apr 24 '12 at 12:05

mkpansare's gravatar image


answered Sep 24 '12 at 16:09

wallachee's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Join Us in the Chat Room



Asked: Jul 13 '11 at 01:57

Seen: 27,569 times

Last updated: Sep 24 '12 at 16:09