login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

Hi, I want to add a comic bubble to an image so I can send revisions to the creator of the image, is there an application for that? Or I have to do it "manually" on photoshop?

asked Nov 05 '11 at 22:01

Muertoz's gravatar image


http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/18378-speech-bubble/ it appears that this is the closer I can get...

answered Nov 05 '11 at 22:23

Muertoz's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Nov 05 '11 at 22:01

Seen: 1,467 times

Last updated: Nov 05 '11 at 22:23