login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.


Does anyone have these lights? I know they made for PC gaming, but what I am really looking for is a way to connect them to my TV or PS3 in order to watch movies AND play games with them. I currently stream movies through my PS3 from my computer. It looks like they only work on PC to me because of the USB and required software. If these will not work the way I want them to, are there any alternatives that will? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

asked Feb 14 '12 at 22:22

TechRob's gravatar image


They are made for PC.

If you want them to work on PS3 then you need to write software for the PS3 to be compatible.

Good luck.

answered Feb 15 '12 at 00:36

Jackster1337's gravatar image


No alternatives for the same type of effect then?

(Feb 17 '12 at 13:41) TechRob TechRob's gravatar image

Nope. You can get TVs that do it.

(Feb 17 '12 at 16:59) Jackster1337 Jackster1337's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Feb 14 '12 at 22:22

Seen: 1,109 times

Last updated: Feb 17 '12 at 21:09