login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

I am trying to find out if the display in my laptop is a progressive or interlaced display. The resolution is set to 1600x900 but it does not mention anywhere in the settings if it is i or p. Is there anyway I could find out?

Looking up the specs of my laptop online is no help as they only mention the following under display:

17.3�? diagonal High Definition+ HP BrightView LED Display (1600 x 900)

If it helps my laptop model # is HP G72-B60US

asked Oct 26 '12 at 04:17

Lestat611's gravatar image


To blatantly copy Wikipedia, Progressive scan is used for most Cathode ray tube (CRT) computer monitors, all LCD computer monitors, and most HDTVs as the display resolutions are progressive by nature.

answered Oct 26 '12 at 06:36

George's gravatar image


Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Oct 26 '12 at 04:17

Seen: 607 times

Last updated: Oct 26 '12 at 06:36