I'm getting a 32GB Nexus 7 for xmas. Any general starter tips? (Not how to turn rotation lock off ect..)
Any recommended cases/screen protectors? What do you use?
asked Dec 21 '12 at 18:48
You don't need much just get used to it And 1) make sure u turn off the auto brightness it's terrible it just suddenly reduces the brightness and causes fatigue
2) you would want to start by charging it as soon as u switch it on it will require u to go through a few updates b4 u actually get it working
3) see what suets u best when it comes to theme tweak keyboard cause admit it ,it's android this is one thing u have a lot of choice on and as its running a quad core tegra it cannot get leggy that easily btw you might like this tweak swipe pad cheak it out .
4) get a good power manager not task manger but power manager like power control as wat CMOES like a second notification it tends to take you to settings again and again for simple tasks and I personally don't like that that's y I like to have a power controls widget on the home screen
5) do not for any reason get a task manager THAT!! Drains more batterie than u think.
6) and last do not drop it as its not gorilla glass or if u tend to drop it get a screen protected
answered Dec 23 '12 at 01:48
as far as cases i love my otter case on my S3
answered Dec 21 '12 at 19:43
Oh!! Well the spell sheck depends on the keyboard so that's why I told you to get a keyboard tweak from the store ( heard swift key is nice )
And to avoide stutter and add some speed to your browsing I and criss parilo ( according to a tldr vedio ) suggest dolphin
Try it I also use dolphin
Reply if you need any other help if I can ill figuar it out and send it back
answered Dec 24 '12 at 09:03