login about faq

To prove you're not a spammer, email newuser.lgqa@gmail.com with the subject "Account Request" to request an account.

Just wondering is there a free program where I can crop the head of a person on a picture into a circle or oval shape instead on a square.

asked Jun 11 '10 at 15:30

Reed88's gravatar image


You might find something like that on photoshop online? its free. that or you can paste and cut it in microsoft paint

answered Jun 11 '10 at 15:31

AndrewFtNguyen's gravatar image


How do I do that in paint I want to use the head of a picture as a overlay in a video I need the head to be round not square.

(Jun 11 '10 at 15:34) Reed88 Reed88's gravatar image

Paint.NET allows you to do this, and much much more. It's a miniature Photoshop for most use cases.

answered Jun 11 '10 at 16:15

strager's gravatar image


Thanks I will check it out.

(Jun 11 '10 at 16:38) Reed88 Reed88's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jun 11 '10 at 15:30

Seen: 3,369 times

Last updated: Jun 11 '10 at 16:38