Answer by Corky Lambaria · Jul 13, 2010 at 03:55 PM
link textI did about 4 weeks ago i posted pics on my facebook right after and the 2 weeks following. A big Red Wasp here in Texas and man it stung and swelled up and lookend like a nipple on my back. Just the other day i looked again and it was still showing a mark and was very itchy thatzs my story! gerrrrr it was no fun i screamed like a girl when it happened.
Answer by ageekmom · Jul 13, 2010 at 10:12 PM
I've been stung once by a bee, in grade school during standardized testing (which meant they wouldn't send me to the nurse despite my swelling finger/hand... that was fun!) and twice by a yellowjacket in my adulthood. I am allergic to plants, pollens, molds, dust mites and cigarette smoke, but thankfully, I am not allergic to insect bites.
In all cases, I've been stung on the hand after feeling something on me and absent-mindedly reaching up to brush it away.